Coq au Vin
Coq au Vin is a succulent chicken slow-cooked in red wine with bacon and mushrooms. This dish is a true French classic. Full of flavor, it is a remarkable meal to keep in your freezer for those lazy nights!
- Chicken is marinated overnight in red wine, so it's deliciously tender and is given some color and infused flavor.
- The alcohol from the wine is fully evaporated during cooking.
- No additives and no preservatives.
- A great gourmet option if you are tired of cooking! Just defrost in the fridge overnight and reheat in the oven or in the microwave until piping hot.
Availability: In stock
BUY MORE, SAVE MORE
- Buy 2 for $17.09 each and save 10%
- Buy 3 for $16.14 each and save 15%
- Buy 4 for $15.19 each and save 20%
Our chef tips byChef Jean Jacques Bernat
Like the French, serve with creamy mashed potatoes and a side of vegetables.