Duck Magret - Dinner for Two
Curious about our Duck Magret Cuisinery recipe? This bundle gives you all the core ingredients you need to recreate it for 2 people! Eenjoy our rich and tender duck magret, raised with 100% corn and traditional French processes, coupled with green beans grown in Brittany and delicious potatoes au gratin!
This Bundle Includes:
- Moulard Magret Duck Breast (2 units)
- Potatoes au Gratin (Pack of 4 units)
- Extra Fine Green Beans (1 Bag 2.2 lbs)
- Cherry Bonne Maman (13oz jar)
Other Ingredients Needed (NOT included in this bundle) :
- 3 oz Veal Stock
- Salt and Pepper
- Gently score the magret duck breast skin in a tight crosshatch pattern, keeping the score 1/8 inch apart and without cutting into the meat. Season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Preheat a cast iron pan for 2 min over medium-high heat and cook the magret for 3–5 min on the fat side. When skin is crispy and golden brown, flip on the flesh side and cook for 1–2 min. Then, place the magret on a sheet pan and finish cooking in preheated oven (375°F) for 5–6 min. Remove duck from pan and set aside to rest. (Remember, Duck Magret is usually cooked like a steak: seared, finished in the oven, and served medium rare!)
- Cook potato gratin and green beans following the directions on their packaging.
- Heat the veal stock in a pan with the cherry preserves and let it simmer on low for 5 min.
- Cut the duck magret in slices and place on a plate, add gratin and green beans, and serve with your cherry reduction sauce!
Item SKU: BUNDLE_DUCKMAGRET